Caribbean Beach Resort offers lots to do on your non-theme-park days!
- Feel the wind in your hair on a bike or boat from Barefoot Bay Boat Yard and Bike Works
- Head out on Barefoot Bay for some bass fishing
- Buy necessities (and maybe a few non-necessities) at Calypso Trading Post and Straw Market
- Relax by the Fuentes del Morro Pool or your village’s quiet pool
- Go for a jog around the 1.4 mile Barefoot Bay promenade, or play a little volleyball in Barbados
- Take a picnic lunch over to Caribbean Cay
- Relive your childhood at Goombay Games Arcade
- Watch your little on head off on his very first Pirate Cruise or get her longed-for decorative hair wrap!
CBR also offers its guests lots of amenities (that most folks don’t even know about!)
- Guest laundry facilities and laundry service
- Complimentary bus transportation throughout the resort and to all theme parks and water parks
- Disney’s Magical Express service
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit
- Charging privileges on your room key
- Package delivery from throughout Disney property
- Voicemail in all rooms
- Airline Check-in
- Bell Services
- 2 ATMs on property (Custom House and Old Port Royale)
- Complimentary Internet Access is available to resort guests via cable or Wi-Fi- in their rooms. WiFi Access is also available in the following locations: Porte Cochere, Main Lobby, Bus stops, Guest rooms, and the Feature Pool.