Barefoot Bay Boat Yard and Bike Works
We find little more relaxing than renting a boat in Disney World--especially when we get to head out onto Barefoot Bay, which is one of the more secluded of the Disney lagoons.
But if heading out on the seas isn't for you, grab your family and snag a few bikes for a couple of trips around the 1.4 mile promenade around Barefoot Bay. That's surely a way to work up your appetite for Market Street later on!
The marina's opening hours change seasonally, but usually run from around 10am-5pm. Pricing is in the image below. Please visit our Activities & Amenities gallery for more photos!
- In Montauks, driver must be at least 18 years old, and there is a 6-person max
- In Pontoons, driver must be at least 18 years old, and there is a 10-person max
- In Searaycers, driver must be at least 12 years old and there is a 320 lb. max
- In canoes, pedalboats, or sailboats, you must be at least 12 years old to go alone, and sailing experience is required for sailboats
- Helmets are required for lone bicyclers under 16 years old
- Surrey bike drivers must be at least 18 years old