Blue Runner Pizza and Meal Delivery
Some nights, when staggering back to the room after a fun filled day at the Parks, all I can think about is getting something to fill my tummy before my head hits the pillow. After all, all that magic can be exhausting! However, as a Disney Moderate Resort, the Caribbean Beach doesn't have a full room service menu. That means that as long as it's not too late, it's time to order a Pizza from Blue Runner Pizza and Meal Delivery.
Blue Runner is Disney's answer to your home town pizza delivery, and will rush a pizza and some beverages straight to your hotel room door daily between the of 4:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Upon arrival you'll find a menu in your room with instructions to call and order.
- Island #1 - Large Cheese Pizza - $13.99
- Island #2 - Large Pepperoni Pizza - $15.49
- Island #3 - Large Pepperoni, Ham, Pork, and Ground Beef - $17.99
- Island #4 - Large Cheese, Red and Green Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, and Mushrooms - $17.99
- Chicken Wings - $7.49
- Boneless Chicken Wings- $7.69
- Beef and Blue Sandwich - $9.19
- Turkey BLT Sandwich - $8.99
- Six Bread Sticks with Marinara - $5.99
- Garden Salad - $3.99
- Cheesecake - $3.59
- Chocolate Cake - $3.59
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (2-Liter Bottles) - $3.49
- Dasani Water (1.5 Liter Bottle) - Lg $3.49, Sm $2.50
- Budweiser or Bud Light - $5.25
- Coors Light or Miller Light - $5.25
- Heineken or Corona - $5.25
- Pinot Grigio or Merlot - $6.95
- Shiraz - $6.95
- White Zinfandel- $6.95
- 1/2 Bottle Chardonnay - $10.95
- 1/2 Bottle Merlot - $10.95
Don't forget that there will be a $3.00 delivery charge, applicable sales tax, and an 18% service charge added to all orders.
What do you eat late night at Disney? Leave a comment and let me know!