There are plenty of resorts to choose for your stay at Disney World. So why choose Caribbean Beach Resort? Here are 5 unique things about Caribbean Beach that set it apart from the rest.
1. Caribbean Cay. A well-kept secret that we think you should know about, Caribbean Cay is a little island oasis for the whole family. With walking paths, hammocks, covered swings, picnic tables and more, this is a must-do when staying at CBR.
2. Pirate Adventure Cruise. If you have a child ages 4-12 who loves pirates, then this is a fun unique offering for them, and a nice break for Mom & Dad! Full details on the late morning adventure are here.
3. Pirate rooms. Speaking of pirates, nowhere else on Disney World property offers these unique pirate rooms! Located in the South Trinidad village, these rooms are a must for families wanting a unique room experience!
4. Hair wrap station. This is so neat — outside Old Port Royale, close to the main theme pool, is a hair wrap station, just like in the Caribbean.
5. Banana Cabana pool bar: While every main pool at all Disney resorts have a pool bar, the Banana Cabana is a cult favorite among guests, with some of the friendliest bartenders and yummiest drinks around! Try the Pina CoLAVA or the Orange Dream.
What’s your favorite unique thing about Caribbean Beach Resort? Leave a comment below!
Do you love Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort? Join fellow fans over on our facebook page and follow us on our twitter feed @DisneyHotelsFan.